This elegant and functional estate shooting coat by Laksen is crafted from the finest Scottish tweed with the added benefit of a CTX drop liner that's waterproof and breathable. This durable tweed is Teflon® coated, making the outer fabric rain and stain resistant. Soft Amaretta is used to trim and reinforce the collar, sleeves, and pockets. Adjustable waist width for a comfortable, flattering fit. To ensure correct fit and sizing, please see orvis.com or contact customer service. Pure new Scottish wool. In blunham. Dry clean. Imported.
Even sizes 6-16.
- A functional and elegant coat for shooting and everyday wear
- Crafted from the finest Scottish wool tweed
- Treated to resist stains and moisture
- Waterproof, breathable lining for comfort in any weather
- Waist is adjustable for a flattering, perfect fit
- Reinforcing trim on pockets, sleeves, and collar