We've taken the piqué polo shirt to a whole new level by laser printing it for added visual appeal. The mesh-like piqué construction, knit from long-staple Peruvian cotton that is soft on the skin and cool wearing, is the hallmark of the Orvis Signature Polo that our customers rave about. At its core is Tanguis cotton, nicknamed the "King of Cotton" for its exceptionally strong fibers, luxurious feel, and eco-friendly growth. Cut-and-sew collar, high-low hem, and side slits for comfortable wear. Two-button placket, one-button collar band, and open sleeve cuffs. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Knit from long-staple Peruvian cotton that is soft on the skin and cool wearing
- Nicknamed the King of Cotton for its exceptionally strong fibers, luxurious feel, and eco-friendly growth, Tanguis cotton is at the core of the fabric
- Laser printed for visual appeal
- Cut-and-sew collar, high-low hem
- Side slits for comfortable wear
- Two-button placket
- One-button collar band
- Open sleeve cuffs