This Leather Bound Whiskey Book is an Orvis exclusive. Find a satisfying dram wherever you travel in the world. This handsome volume, bound by hand in genuine leather, is your nation-by-nation whiskey bible to more than 700 varieties and top award-winners from around the world. Its nation-by-nation, comprehensive A-to-Z-format reference guides you through every important distilling nationfrom Dewar's and Macallan in Scotland to Jack Daniel's and Maker's Mark in the United States to Amrut and Lammerlaw in Asia and Australia. And whiskey tour maps help you plan trips around major whiskey-producing regions. 352 pages. In red. Made in USA.
9½"H x 8"W x 1.1"D.
- Bound by hand in genuine leather
- Nation-by-nation whiskey bible to more than 700 varieties and top award-winners
- Up-to-date photograph for each type of whiskey
- Tasting notes and info on each variety
- Whiskey tour maps to plan trips around major whiskey-producing regions
- 352 pages
- 9½"H x 8"W x 1.1"D