Celebrated as The World's Most Packable Boot, these naturally foot-shaped, full-grain leather Boulder Boots by Lems have become the go-to for avid travelers looking to save space and weight. The key is the injection blown rubber outsole that makes them incredibly lightweight (just 9.9 oz.) and able to pack down into the smallest of daypacks. Ultra-minimalist, they feature a toe-wiggling wide toe box and barefoot-feel zero-drop design. From a trek on the trail to a good time in town, this innovative boot will become your next favorite travel companion. In russet. Full-grain leather uppers/rubber outsole/cotton lining. Shipped to USA only. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 8-12, 13.
- Ultra-minimalist boot with full-grain leather upper
- Foot-shaped toe box allows for maximum room
- Highly flexible, so they pack down easily for travel
- Zero-drop design places forefoot and heel flat to the ground
- Incredibly lightweight injection blown rubber outsole
- Lems® Natural-Shape last
- Removable PU insole
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.