Step into a pair of revolutionary linen pants that fit like a chino, but are slightly washed down for a broken-in look from the start. Synonymous with the highest quality Irish linen, Baird McNutt Linen was established more than a century ago in the midst of the Irish linen revolution. We went right to the source to bring you these astoundingly soft and easy-wearing pants. In homage to the Keys, we offer them in a salty palette of colors. Quarter-top pockets and besom back pockets. In washed navy. Pure linen. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Pure, high-quality Irish linen from Baird McNutt Linen
- Soft, breathable, and easy wearing
- Comfortable chino fit
- Slightly washed down for a broken-in look
- Florida Keys-inspired colors perfect for summer
- Quarter-top front pockets and besom back pockets