Day and night may be in perfect balance during the spring or fall equinox, but the weather rarely is. That's when you turn to our new midweight eco-fleece. Made of 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, it sacrifices nothing in performance for sustainabilityin fact, it's our most technically superior fleece yet. Warm, lightweight, compressible, and breathable, it also wicks moisture and dries quickly. The fleece features textured Sherpa fleece on the face, with a soft, smooth back for next-to-skin comfort. And you'll always move easily with its mechanical stretch. Under waders or a field jacket, or worn as an outer layer, the fit is athletic to reduce bulk, without being too snug. Polyester/nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Lightweight, compressible, and breathable, this fleece also wicks
moisture and dries quickly
- Textured Sherpa fleece on the face, with a soft, smooth back for next-to-skin comfort
- Mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- Elastic binding on hem and cuffs seals in the warmth
- Flat-seam stitching for reduced bulk and to reduce chafing
- Zippered chest pocket secures a wallet, keys, or cell phone