This Men's Insulated Jacket is part of the Orvis PRO line of fishing apparel, the most technologically advanced outerwear we've ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The PRO Insulated Jacket uses body-mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity levels and environments. 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation (45% recycled content) protects the body's core and arms with weightless, highly packable warmth ideal for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® (80g), (55% recycled content), originally designed for Special Ops teams, regulates body heat and moisture through the side panels, allowing the jacket to be comfortably worn through a wide range of temperatures and activities. The outer and liner are a 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell with a unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance. Abrasion-resistant stretch-woven cuff panel and zippered, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. Zippered chest pocket and internal zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. High-quality YKK® zippers and DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) coating. Athletic fit ideal for layering. Nylon shell and liner. Polyester insulation. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Body-mapped stretch insulation for optimal temperature control and mobility
- 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation in body and arms (45% recycled content)
- 80g Polartec Alpha insulation (55% recycled content) in side panels and under arms
- 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zippered security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- 2 zippered fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Athletic Fit