Born of decades of experience on the water and in the field, this packable Meridian Wind Vest is designed to keep you outside longer and more comfortably, even when the weather doesn't cooperate. Constructed from a durable, water-repellent, and UV-protecting, two-way stretch, 4-oz. nylon, it offers lightweight protection from ocean squalls, upland showers, and everything in between. The performance of the shell fabric is complemented with a natural, gutsy hand that holds up to demanding use. The lightweight mesh tricot lining helps keep you cool and dry in warm weather. Streamlined cut for versatility, performance, and comfort. Full-length coil zip with a tall, stand-up collar, zipped hand pockets, and interior zip-welt pocket. In khaki. Nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Summer-weight jacket
- Durable, water-repellent, two-way stretch, 4-oz. nylon
- Treated with an anti-UV finish
- Streamlined cut for versatility, performance, and comfort
- Lightweight mesh tricot lining helps keep you cool and dry in warm weather
- Full-length front zip
- Tall, stand-up collar
- Zipped hand pockets and two hidden chest pockets
- Interior zip-welt pocket