Whether you're pack hiking through or just day tripping, you'll appreciate how lightweight, comfortable, and protective this waterproof Chameleon 7 H20 Hiker by Merrell is. Inspired by trail runner technology, this hiking boot by Merrell features new FlexPlate technology that offers support while remaining flexible plus strategically placed Vibram® rubber oval pods on the outsole that offer traction hiking up or down the mountain. Rubber toe cap protects feet from rocks and tree roots while a molded TPU heel counter offers greater stability. Comfort features include Air Cushion® in the heel to absorb shock and an EVA foam midsole. All this is wrapped up in nubuck suede leather and abrasion-resistant mesh uppers. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 5-9½, 10, 11.
- Much lighter weight than traditional hikers yet still offer all the support you need for the long haul
- Supportive yet still flexible
- Perfectly placed rubber pods on the soles offer sure-footed traction without adding weight to the shoes
- Cushioning in the heel and midsole offers stability and shock absorption
- Fully waterproof to keep feet dry when navigating puddles or hiking in rain
- Suede and abrasion-resistant uppers
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Rubber cap protects toes
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.