Whether you're pack hiking through or just day tripping, you'll appreciate how lightweight, comfortable, and protective this Chameleon 7 Waterproof hiker by Merrell is. Inspired by trail runner technology, this hiking boot by Merrell features new FlexPlate technology that offers support while remaining flexible, plus strategically placed Vibram® rubber oval pods on the outsole that offer traction hiking up or down the mountain. Rubber toe cap protects feet from rocks and tree roots while a molded TPU heel counter offers greater stability. Comfort features include Air Cushion in the heel to absorb shock and an EVA foam midsole. All this is wrapped up in nubuck suede leather and abrasion-resistant mesh uppers. In frozen blue. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 5-9½, 10.
- Much lighter weight than traditional hikers yet still offer support for the long haul
- Supportive yet still flexible
- Rubber pods on the soles offer sure-footed traction without adding weight to the shoes
- Cushioning in the heel and midsole offers stability and shock absorption
- Fully waterproof to keep feet dry when navigating puddles or hiking in rain
- Suede and abrasion-resistant mesh uppers
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Rubber cap protects toes
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.