Built for days on and off the water, these Hydrotrekker Synthetic Shandals by Merrell with water-friendly webbing and synthetic uppers dry fast, protect your feet from debris, and grip slippery wet or dry terrain. Open sides and drainage ports in the midsoles let water escape and let feet breathe on dry land. A removable EVA foam insole and midsole absorb shock and lend stability, while M-Select rubber soles keep you steady on slick rocks or rough trails. The neoprene-padded tongue keeps sticks and pebbles out, cord-and-lock lacing system gives a secure fit on the fly, and rubber toe bumper protects your feet from tree roots or rocks. In turbulence/aqua. Shipped to USA only. Imported.
Whole and half sizes 6-9½, 10, 11.
- Open sides and ports in the midsoles let water drain and feet breathe
- Rubber bumpers protect toes and feet from debris
- EVA foam insole and midsole absorb shock
- M Select rubber soles grip wet or dry terrain
- Neoprene-padded tongue keeps out sticks or pebbles
- Cord-and-lock lacing system gives a secure fit
- Quick-drying uppers are water friendly
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.