When the wind is blowing cold, you won't do better than a quarter-zip anorak. There's fewer places for the cold to sneak in and you can layer over or under it effortlessly. Our two-tone anorak, constructed of our favorite Midpoint Jacket fabric, has the advantage of looking great while helping you repel the elements. The cotton-lined, draw cord hood ensures you'll be comfortable no matter the conditions. A vertical zippered chest pocket offers quick access to your wallet, keys or other secure items, while the handwarmer pockets are done with true through-and- through kangaroo construction. And forget what you've heard about how awkward it is to pull on an anorak. We put a zipper on the wearer's right-hand side so you can slip it over your head comfortably. Covered placket. In olive/sand. Cotton/nylon. Hood lined in cotton. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52); about 35½" long in size medium.
- Rugged cotton blend anorak
- Cotton-lined, draw cord hood for comfort in all conditions
- Vertical zippered chest pocket offers quick access to secure items
- True through-and- through kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Zipper on the wearer's right-hand side for ease of pulling on
- Covered placket