Our long-standing, tried-and-true Missouri Breaks Field Pants for upland hunters are one of the most comfortable briar pants out there with an athletic fit and technical stretch base fabric that is a blend of 98% cotton and 2% spandex. This combination delivers maximum comfort when you're on the move, without sacrificing durability. The front is reinforced with an extra layer of very tightly woven cotton canvas that will protect you from the most wicked briar patch. These will be your go-to briar pants for any situation. Solid brass zipper. Cotton/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Inseams plain finished to your order up to 35" at no extra charge. For extra reinforcement, add synthetic leather cuff trim for additional $5.
Even waist sizes 32-46.
- Our most versatile, wear-anywhere briar pant
- Body is tough, new-tech fabric with built-in stretch for comfort and mobility
- Front is reinforced with an extra layer of canvas that holds up to the toughest of briars
- Facing is water-resistant, washable dry-wax-impregnated poplin that holds up to the toughest briars
- Crotch gusset for comfort
- Antiqued brass finish shotshell button, solid brass zipper