It's not often you find a pair of pants that are tough enough to wear on expedition but you can wear to the office without raising a quizzical eyebrowthat's the beauty of these Kalahari stretch-waist ripstop pants. Thanks to the tough-as-tails, modified ripstop fabric, they're practically indestructible. But top them off with a wrinkle-free button-down and they can go more civilized places. Richly textured with a washed, broken-in hand, that's easy against the skin. Hidden stretch in the waistband ensures they're always comfortable. Back pockets with button-through closures, quarter-front hand pockets. In olive. Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34". Cotton/spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Hard-wearing, modified ripstop fabric
- Richly textured with a washed, broken-in hand
- Hidden stretch in the waistband for all-day comfort
- Easy to dress up or down
- Back pockets with button-through closures
- Quarter-front hand pockets