An Orvis exclusive. Add a personal touch to your entryway with this hardworking welcome mat in our popular oak leaf motif. Our thirsty mats effortlessly take the worst that any season can dish out. Used in high-traffic businesses and the hotel industry, these heavy-duty doormats are perfect for the busiest areas of your home. The tri-denier fiber system protects your floors, thanks to extra-thick fibers that scrape off mud and snow and thin fibers that wipe away moisture from the soles of boots and shoes. Side channels drain the water quickly, while the strong rubber backing holds the mat securely in place. Mold and mildew resistant, this heavy-duty mat is great for use in your mudroom or entryway. 2' x 3'. Hose off to clean. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Monogram with a single letter. Made in USA.
- Commercial grade fiber construction
- Thin fibers remove moisture from soles of boots and shoes
- Thick fibers scrape away mud and snow
- Side channels invite water to drain quickly
- Low-profile design easily fits under doors without bunching
- Durablewon't fade, rot, or break down
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing holds mat in place
- Rug's fibers are made in large part with recycled water bottles, and the rubber backing contains up to 20% recycled materials
- An Orvis exclusive
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Exact measurements may vary due to the pattern.
Shipped to contiguous 48 states only.
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.