Tailored from stretch cotton, our Moonlight Pines Jacket both responds to your movements for unrestricted comfort and maintains its shape throughout your day. Understated Japanese sashiko-inspired stitching on the shoulders, elbows, and backside of the collar is an extra special touch that elevates this classic jacket. A concealed button-front placket creates a clean, uninterrupted style while the drawstring waist allows for a personalized fit. Finished with a zippered chest pocket, flap-top patch pockets, and a half lining. Cotton/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 26" long.
- Shape-retaining stretch cotton promises unrestricted comfort
- Japanese sashiko-inspired stitching elevates this classic jacket
- Drawstring waist offers a personalized fit
- Snap-shut back vents offer freedom of movement
- Patch pockets keep essentials handy