Prized for its unmatched softness and warmth, the natural cashmere we use in this V-neck sweater is undyed, minimally processed, and truly sustainablejust as nature intended. Each spring in the grasslands of inner Mongolia, shepherds hand comb cashmere goats to harvest only the softest, downiest long-staple fibers to spin into yarns. The earthy tones are created by blending the natural colors of the yarns to produce different shades. This V-neck style has a mitered jersey stitched link at the center front and back for subtle ease throughout the body. Dry clean. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 27 long.
- Natural cashmere is undyed and minimally processed
- Inner Mongolia's harsh climate produces the world's best cashmere
- Goat herders rotate range lands to help protect Mongolia's grasslands
- Hand-combing ensures only the softest, downiest fibers are selected
- Earthy tones are created by blending the natural colors of the yarns
- Cashmere is warm yet breathes to help regulate body temperature
- A gift she'll always appreciate