This double-chambered Super 2 Pump from NRS is ideal for use with high-pressure inflatables up to 25 psi, such as SUPs, providing optimal power with minimal effort in a durable construction that's built to last. Choose the Air Max mode for maximum output to engage the larger diameter outer chamber, or the Power Booster mode to engage the smaller diameter inner chamber for high-pressure inflation with less effort. Includes an integrated 0-25 psi pressure gauge, Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters for Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2, and H3 valves. Inflate only. In black. 1.4-liter volume per inner chamber, 3.8-liter volume per outer chamber. Durable molded plastic construction with aluminum shaft. Shipped to contiguous 48 states only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available. Imported.
Pump: 4½"D x 22"H. Chamber: 4½"D x 17¾"H. Hose: 48"L. 4 lbs.
- Ideal for use with high-pressure inflatables up to 25 psi such as SUPs
- Air Max mode offers maximum output, engaging the larger diameter outer chamber
- Power Booster mode engages the smaller diameter inner chamber for high-pressure inflation with less effort
- Includes an integrated pressure gauge for precise inflation
- Durable molded plastic construction with aluminum shaft