Some call our exclusive Water Trapper mats legendaryand this pretty oak leaf recycled version is no exception. Our tried-and-true American-made mats have been tested in the muddiest households and the busiest hotels and businesses. Our thirsty rug features a tri-denier fiber system that effortlessly takes the worst that any season can dish out. Thick fibers scrape off mud, sand, or snow; thin fibers remove moisture from the soles of boots and shoes; and side channels drain water quickly. The strong rubber backing holds the mat securely in place. Mold and mildew resistant, this heavy-duty rug is great for use in your mudroom or entryway, kitchen or basement, or wherever life gets a little busy and a little messy. Hose off to clean. PET Fiber, post-consumer recycled material. Sizes 3' x 5' and larger shipped to the contiguous 48 states only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available. Made in USA.
- Commercial grade fiber construction
- Thin fibers remove moisture from soles of boots and shoes
- Thick fibers scrape away mud and snow
- Side channels invite water to drain quickly
- Low-profile design easily fits under doors without bunching
- Durablewon't fade, rot, or break down
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing gives traction on all floor surfaces
- Rug fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled material, and the rubber backing contains up to 20% recycled materials
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Exact measurements may vary due to the pattern.
Smaller sizes 18"x27" & 2'x3' can be shipped to all 50 states, 3'x5' and larger can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states.
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.