The Orvis Caesar Guerini Uplander shotgun is a superb choice for the shooter who wants a single, do-all gun for field and clays. The Orvis Uplander is built on a sturdy, state-of-the-art sideplated action that can handle the demands of heavy shooting, providing a lifetime of outstanding dependability. The Uplander is a proprietary Orvis offering, featuring stock and forearm wood selected exclusively for Orvis. The Uplander action has a coin finish on a screwless and pinless blind sideplate that features scroll-style engraving with grouse and pheasant. The Uplander comes in 12g, 20g, and 28g. Multi-gauge combinations are available in limited numbers. Standard features include 28 chrome lined barrels ventilated rib and silver bead, 3 chambers, rebounding hammers and interceptor sears, selective inertia trigger, ejectors and oversized ejector cams, a full set of nickel plated chokes: C/IC/M/IM/F, an Orvis exclusive hand-rubbed oil finish and highly figured Turkish Walnut stock finished with a wood butt plate. The Uplander is a shotgun that will be passed on with confidence to the next generation. $4599.
- Gauges: 12, 20, 28
- Barrel length: 28"
- Average weight: 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 lbs
- Receiver finish: Coin Finish
- Receiver design: Orvis Logo with engraved birds
- Stock finish: Hand rubbed oil finish on fancy walnut
- Standard length of pull: 14 3/4"
- Standard drop @ comb: 1 1/2"
- Standard drop @ heel: 2 1/4"
- Standard cast: 1/8" off
- Recoil pad: Checkered wooden butt
- Center rib: Ventilated
- Chokes: Five flush, nickel plated chokes
- Sight: Silver bead
- Safety: Automatic
- Case: Plastic hard case with fit interior and velvet stock and barrel sleeves
Warranty: Caesar Guerini limited lifetime guarantee against materials and construction defects, except in cases of negligence, poor maintenance or incorrect use by the buyer or user, Orvis 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.