The Orvis Chapuis Artisan shotgun is a spectacular, ornamented gun in a new line of side-by-side game guns to complement the Orvis Custom Gun Program. Available in 12g, 20g, and 28g, it comes with a rounded action, custom hand engraving, luxury walnut stock with hand-rubbed oil finish, and unique parallel locking lugs. The Orvis Artisan is available in both standard dimensions and bespoke dimensions and has a base retail price of $8995 for the 12g, 20g, and 28g. These beautiful shotguns come standard with ejectors, a single non-selective trigger, 28" barrels, fixed IC/M chokes, and auto safety. These particular features as well as engraving patterns, action finish, stock dimensions, and stock wood can be customized upon request to meet the needs of the most demanding shooter.
- Gauges: 12, 20, 28
- Barrel length: 28"
- Average weight: 5 3/4-7 lbs
- Receiver finish: Old English Coin Finish
- Receiver design: Orvis logo with hand-engraved scroll, game scenes, or custom images
- Stock finish: Hand rubbed oil finish on AAAA walnut
- Standard length of pull: 14 7/8"
- Standard drop @ comb: 1 3/8"
- Standard drop @ heel: 2 1/4"
- Standard cast: 1/8" off
- Recoil pad: Checkered hardwood butt plate
- Center rib: Solid
- Chokes: Fixed or multi-choke
- Sight: Brass bead
- Safety: Automatic
- Case: Chapuis Armes Leather-trimmed Hard Case
Warranty: Two year Chapuis Armes guarantee against materials and construction defects, except in cases of negligence, poor maintenance or incorrect use by the buyer or user. Orvis 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.