Brave the elements in the comfort of this water-repellent and wind-resistant Hunstanton Waxed Cotton Jacket by Barbour, the British company that got its start in 1894 outfitting fishermen for work on the North Sea. When the weather is fierce, zip up the front, snap the storm flap shut, and pull up the Sherpa fleece-lined collar and hood (it snaps off when not needed). Quilted nylon lining and light polyester fill in the body provide additional warmth against the cold. Roomy patch pockets snap shut to keep your cell phone, car keys, or wallet dry plus have a side entry to warm your hands while an internal drawcord both seals out drafts and defines your figure. Curved hem has snap vents on the side for freedom of movement. Fleece: polyester/acrylic. Sleeve lining: polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
Sizes 4-14; about 28" long.
- Waxed cotton is water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Sherpa-fleece lined collar and hood are cozy and warm
- Quilted lining with light fill provides additional warmth
- Patch pockets have a side entry to keep hands warm
- Barbour has been synonymous with quality since 1894