The Ursula Jacket has been reimagined in the Icons collection by Barbour. To celebrate its 125th anniversary, Barbour is offering a special Icons Re-Engineered collection, a limited-edition range of iconic jackets that featured large in Barbour's history. Unsatisfied with the standard issue uniforms of the HMS Ursula submarine during WWII, Captain George Phillips ordered suits for the entire crew from Barbour. These then became standard issue across the navy for submarine crew members. This fresh interpretation of the iconic, heavy-duty, heavy-weight 8-oz. cotton jacket updates the archive design with a contemporary slim fit. Retaining the original military styling, it's detailed with a leather collar buckle, fabric elbow patches, and a belt with a leather buckle. A fixed hood adds an extra practical element. Box-pleated lower pockets, drawstring at the hem. Lined in classic Barbour tartan. In olive. Shell: Durawax cotton. Lining: pure cotton. Spot clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Celebrating 125 years of Barbour's world-class products
- Waxed cotton outer resists Mother Nature's harshest elements
- Heavy-duty, heavy-weight 8-oz. cotton
- Contemporary slimmer fit
- Leather collar buckle, fabric elbow patches, and belt with leather buckle
- Fixed hood
- Box-pleated lower pockets, drawstring at the hem
- Lined in classic Barbour® tartan
- An Orvis exclusive