The forebears of the Orvis Heritage Field Coat hang in a thousand closets and have seen lifetimes in the field. We've brought this classic field coat back with subtle updates to become the favorite of yet another generation. Our dry-waxed cotton canvas turns away briars and repels rain. Lower bellows pockets with snap-closure pocket flaps. Two upper slash handwarmer pockets. Gusseted underarm panels with grommets for ventilation. Shooting patches on both shoulders and reinforced elbow patches. Adjustable button cuffs with corduroy trim. Corduroy collar. Rear-entry waterproof game bag with two side zips and interior lining. Bi-swing back expands comfortably when you level the gun and take aim, resumes its shape when you head back to town. Full zip front with button-closed wind flap. Two interior pockets. Pure cotton. Sponge with cold water; hang dry. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44); about 32½" long in size large.
- Waxed cotton canvas stands up to the rigors of nature
- Snap-close lower bellows pockets carry personal effects or field supplies
- Upper slash handwarmer pockets and two interior pockets
- Rear-entry lined waterproof game bag
- Gusseted underarm panels with grommets provide ventilation
- Shooting patches at shoulders, reinforced patches at elbows
- Full-zip front with button-closed wind flap
- Bi-swing back allows freedom of movement in the field
- Adjustable button cuffs with corduroy trim, and corduroy collar
- Pure cotton
- Sponge wash, hang dry