A Western boot made exclusively for Orvis by Double-H® Boots. When we wanted a Western boot that was more than just show, but we could still wear to town, we turned to Double-H Boots, who've been making extraordinary boots for over 50 years. Naturally, we love the supple, dark green cowhide upper embroidered with our logo. But we also love how tough and comfortable these pull-on, roper-style boots wear. The full round toe is easy on your feet, as is the full pigskin leather lining. The ultra-strong outsole is designed to resist abrasion for longer wear and the shock-absorbing cushion insole also provides antibacterial protection. Distressed brown leather foot. In brown/green. Cowhide leather upper, pigskin lining. Gently wash with damp cloth and mild soap and water. Made in USA.
Whole and half sizes 8-12, 13. 11" shaft, 1½" heel.
- Roper-style leather boot
- Made exclusively for Orvis by Double-H® Boots
- Durable and supple cowhide leather
- Fully lined in pigskin
- Full round toe for comfort
- PermaFresh® Footprint is shock-absorbing and provides antibacterial protection
- ICE Outsole designed to resist abrasion for longer wear
- Upper embroidered with Orvis logo