This crate is an easy and secure solution to keeping your dog safe on all your adventures. It is built from the same roto-molded plastic used for kayaks, making it tough yet lightweight. The innovative door, based on the design of a kayak hatch, opens in three directions, including in an awning position. Climbing-rope handles on each side can be used to secure the crate in the backseat, using the seat belt or the child-seat rings. The slack on the loops works with the climbing rope to dissipate energy and act as shock absorbers. The walls are flexible to reduce force of impact. Can be easily hosed out to clean. USA.
Medium (dogs 25-50 lb.), 28½" L x 19½" W x 20" H, wt. 18 lbs.
Large (dogs 50-75 lb.), 34" L x 22½" W x 23" H, wt. 26 lbs.
X-Large (dogs 75-100 lb.), 38½" L x 24½" W x 29½" H, wt. 33 lbs.
- Designed with outstanding crash dynamics to keep your dog safe
- Portable and easy to use in your car, campsite, or home
- Innnovative door system opens four ways
- Built from the same roto-molded plastic used for kayaks
- Rugged yet lightweight
- Climbing rope handles act as shock abosrbers when attached to your vehicle's seat belt
- Intergrated cup holders
- Made in USA
CRATE ACCESSORY KIT
This well-appointed kit includes everything you need to customize your Orion Kennel: Molle-style cover, raised dog cot to keep your dog up and away from water or spills, Me-and-My-Dog medical kit, universal pouch for storing extra items, Nalgene® water bottle, water-bottle sleeve, treat bag, and waste-bag dispenser.