You've got no plans to take it easy, but these rugged Outdoor Stretch Olive Field Pants will ease your journey anyway. Water- and oil-resistant, the fine cotton canvas weave has a comfortable stretch that can make every move you do. Articulated knees add even more mobility. And because we all need to carry a few essentials with us, the right-hand back pocket is zippered to ensure they arrive with you. A slip pocket on the wearer's left pant leg accommodates a cell phone. You're going to be wearing these rugged-but-comfy pants a lot, so we outfitted them with kick plates to keep the hems from fraying. The back-center belt loop features Orvis's signature pheasant embroidery, a reminder that the best parts of life are lived outdoors. In gray. Cotton/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Rugged cotton blend with 3% stretch
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- Zippered right-hand back pocket
- Slip pocket for cell phone on wearer's right leg
- Kick plates to keep hems from fraying
- Orvis's signature pheasant embroidery on back-center belt loop
- Oil- and water-resistant