Painstakingly handcrafted from beginning to end, this classic Packable Panama Hat is expertly woven in Ecuador to Grade 8 specifications, denoting a density of eight straws per inch, which allows this hat to be rolled in either direction for ease of storage or packing. Blocked and finished in Fall River, Massachusetts. Grosgrain ribbon hat band with Orvis pin; moisture-wicking sweatband. In straw. Natural straw and polypropylene. Made in USA.
Sizes: M(7-7⅛), L(7¼-7⅜),
XL(7½-7⅝), XXL(7¾-7⅞). 4½" crown; 3" brim.
- Expertly woven in Ecuador to Grade 8 specifications
- Can be rolled in either direction for ease of storage & packing
- Grosgrain ribbon hatband with Orvis pin
- Moisture-wicking sweatband
- Blocked and finished in Fall River, Massachusetts