Our starting point for creating these Panama Cloth Shorts was battle-tested military wear. After careful research, we chose a traditional military fabric, rugged yet breathable tropical Panama cotton cloth, in a weight ideal for warm weather. We built this safari-ready fabric on a classic military model, the OG-17 fatigue pant. This iconic style was the U.S. military standard from the 50s into the 80s and was eventually adapted for tropical and overland expeditions. Our version sports applied utility pockets on the front and back, a fitted waistband with twill facing (for improved comfort), military-grade melamine buttons, and double-needle stitching throughout. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 8".
- Tropical-weight, Panama cotton cloth
- Built on a classic military model, OG-17 fatigues
- Applied utility pockets on the front and back
- Fitted waistband with twill facing for improved comfort
- Military-grade melamine buttons
- Double-needle stitching throughout