The Pencil Sketch Checks Shirt updates a classiccheckered patterns have been a staple of menswear since Scottish clans first adopted identifying tartans in the 17th Century. But this is the first time we have come across such unique checks that look as if they've been sketched by hand. You'll love the slub texture of the lightweight linen/cotton blend as much as the pattern. The more substantial weight of the cotton gives this shirt its substance, while the linen adds texture, drape, and a bit of natural cooling. Spread collar, one button-through patch pocket, back side-pleats, two-button adjustable cuffs. Linen/cotton. Washable. Imported. Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Unique checks look as if they've been sketched by hand
- Slub textured, lightweight linen/cotton blend
- More substantial weight of the cotton gives this shirt its substance
- Linen adds texture, drape, and a bit of natural cooling
- Spread collar
- One button-through patch pocket
- Back side-pleats
- Two-button adjustable cuffs.