Protect your floors and add a personalized touch with our Recycled Water Trapper Grid Doormat. Able to absorb up to a gallon of liquid per square foot, our superstrong commercial-grade doormat traps water and dirt and is backed with sturdy rubber for traction so it stays put no matter the weather. Our thirsty rug features a tri-denier fiber system that effortlessly takes the worst that any season can dish out, and is finished with a mold- and mildew-resistant face that keeps it looking fresh. Thick fibers scrape off mud, sand, or snow; thin fibers remove moisture from the soles of boots and shoes; and side channels drain water quickly. Easy carejust hose off to clean. Rug fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled materialwhich equals a minimum of five, 16-oz. plastic bottles per square footcreating demand for recycled materials and reducing waste. Backing is made with 25% recycled rubber. Personalize with up to 9 characters. USA.
1'11" x 2'11"
- Keeps your entryway tidy
- Makes a great gift with a personalized touch
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Side channels invite water to drain quickly
- Low-profile design
- Durablewon't fade, rot, or break down
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing holds mat in place
- Rug fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled material, and the rubber backing contains up to 20% recycled materials
Allow additional 2 days for personalization. Shipped to contiguous 48 states only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.