Slip into these casual ankle boots in hand-burnished leather and experience the premium craftsmanship Pikolinos is famous for. Made from supple leather tanned at the Pikolinos tannery in Elche, Spain, each pair is burnished by hand to create rich highs and lows in color. You'll take each stride confidently thanks to lightweight non-slip soles and a comfortable cushioned footbed. And they're water resistant, too, which means the quality will stand up to unexpected rain showers and keep your feet dry. Finished with elasticized gussets for easy on-and-off. In cuero. Shipped to USA only. Imported.
European (US) sizes 37(6½-7), 38(7½-8), 39(8½-9), 40(9½-10), 41(10½-11).
- Water-resistant leather will not get damaged in rain
- Hand burnishing creates rich highs and lows in color
- Cushioned insoles offer all-day comfort
- Lightweight soles for non-slip traction
- Elasticized gores for easy on-and-off
- Eco-friendly vegetable-tanned leather uses absolutely no harsh chemicals
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.