We make our cool and breathable piqué polo from Pima cotton because the extra-long staple fibers feel incredibly soft, hold color brilliantly, and are highly resistant to pilling. We add just a bit of spandex for resilience and ease. And we pay careful attention to the details, including soft jersey trim along the interior neckline and hem, chambray trim on the label and underside of the hem's side slits, a playful pop of colorful thread in the buttons, and an embroidered mayfly. Classic Fit, universally flattering with moderate shaping. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 25" long.
- Peruvian Pima cotton is considered some of the softest in the world
- Piqué weave allows air to circulate for cool comfort
- A bit of spandex offers all-day shape retention
- Tailoring details lend to its long-lasting quality
- Classic Fit is universally flattering