Function marries form in this modern POLYWOOD Adirondack Chair and Side Table. The chair's curved back, spacious contoured seat, and waterfall curve at the knees ensure hours of relaxed comfort. And the sleek silhouette makes for an easy fit in any outdoor space. Designed to withstand hot summers, cold winters, windy coasts, and everything in between, POLYWOOD lumber stands up to the elements. It does not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot, and it cleans easily with a little soap and water. UV protected so the colors last. You will find these pieces (which include marine-grade quality hardware) extremely durable additions to your outdoor living space. Some assembly required. POLYWOOD is made from a blend of thermoformed plastics, mostly from recycled bottles. Made in USA.
- Polywood® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- Chair features curved back, spacious seat, and waterfall curve for comfort
- Made primarily from recycled plastics
- Streamlined pieces fit well in any outdoor space
- Easily cleans with a little soap and water
- Heavy enough to withstand windy conditions (no more chasing your outdoor furniture across the lawn!)
- Chair: 39"H x 31¼"W x 33½"D with 22"W x 17½"D seat; 16¼" seat height;
- Table: 17"H x 18¼"W x 18¼"D; 16 lbs.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to contiguous 48 states only.
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.
Additional Shipping Charges may apply.