Crafted using reclaimed wood from railroad boxcars and iron hand forged in Arkansas, each of these elevated dog feeders is truly one of a kind. The wood is naturally distressed with unique markings and distinct charactersome even feature holes from when they were fasted to the railroad car. A full metal band wraps under the feeder to provide sturdy support, and pads on the bottom protect your floors. Elevated feeders are great for larger dogs who benefit from not having to bend their neck to eat. Stainless steel bowls remove easily for cleaning. Each piece of hardwood (most of which is oak) is thoroughly tested for metal before being salvaged and recycled.
Small: 22"W x 6½"D; ¾-qt. bowls.
Medium/Large: 22"W x 8¾"D; 1½-qt. bowls.
Made in USA.
- An elevated feeder offers your dog a more comfortable way to eat and drink
- Crafted using reclaimed wood from railroad boxcars and iron metal hand forged in Arkansas
- Wood is naturally distressed with unique markingssome even feature holes from when they were fasted to the railroad car
- Metal base provides sturdy support
- Stainless steel bowls remove easily for cleaning
- Pads on the bottom protect your floors