Detail-rich, foul-weather-ready, ultra-comfortable, and great-lookingour River Road Jacket is purpose-built, designed, and constructed for decades of use. Borrowing design cues from early 20th century field wear, the River Road reflects our passion for jackets without parallel. Halley Stevensons' Scottish waxed cotton comprises the jacket's shell, keeping rain and wind at bay, but with a slight twist. The new welterweight Hybrid Aero wax fabric (built from premium long-staple cotton for density, durability, and supreme hand feel) looks and performs like a traditional waxed finish, without the unwanted residue. The plaid cotton twill lining ensures comfort and warmth, as does the brushed twill at the hand pockets. Corduroy is employed for additional durability at the collar and cuffs. Equipped with a snap storm flap, protecting a solid brass zipper with leather pull. Two generously sized exterior bellows waist pockets are complemented by side-entry pockets, handwarmer pockets, and a zip welt pocket at the chest. Inside are two corduroy patch pockets with corozo nut buttons. Reinforced shoulder patches and double-needle stitching throughout. Pure cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Welterweight Hybrid Aero wax shell (built from premium long-staple cotton for density, durability, and supreme hand feel)
- Looks and performs like a traditional waxed finish, without the unwanted residue
- Re-wax with an easy-to-use spray
- Plaid cotton twill lining for comfort and warmth
- Snap storm flap protects a solid brass zipper with leather pull
- Two generously sized exterior bellow waist pockets, side-entry pockets, handwarmer pockets, and a zip welt pocket
- Two interior corduroy patch pockets with corozo nut buttons
- Reinforced shoulder patches
- Double-needle stitching throughout