Water-repellent and wind-resistant, the River Road Waxed Cotton Jacket is the one to wear when you're cheering on the sidelines, poking around at the farmers' market, walking the dog, or just enjoying yourself outdoors. Lined with our cozy and warm plaid, the soft and supple waxed cotton is from Halley Stevensons, one of the original Scottish makers of this rugged fabric. Layer it with a sweater, fleece, or other midlayer to adapt to changing temps. When a storm's really brewing, zip it up, snap the storm flap, and pull up the hood. Stormproof pockets and interior stash pockets will keep your cell phone, car keys, or wallet safe and dry. An internal drawstring waist helps seal out chilly drafts and defines your figure. And if you spill your coffee? Not a problem, this classic resists stains too for years of stylish protection. Polyester/cotton lining in body. Nylon lining in sleeves. Hand wash. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 29" long.
- Waxed cotton is from Halley Stevensons, one of the original makers of this rugged fabric
- Waxed cotton repels rain, blocks wind, and resists stains
- Soft and supple and requires no breaking-in period
- Zip-front with storm flap seals out the elements
- Snap-shut pockets keeps essentials handy and protected from the elements
- Internal drawstring waist both defines your figure and helps seal out chilly drafts
- Double-needle construction equals long-lasting quality
- Most waxed cotton is spot clean, ours can be hand washed
- Can be re-proofed after washing to restore water repellency