Our updated classic Saddlebrook Hooded Jacket is handcrafted from a Spanish merino shearling that is dyed in a multi-step procedure and given an artisanal finish to create an authentic vintage look. The world's best quality shearlingdense, yet softcomes from Spain. And no Spanish shearling is better equipped for cold climates than merino. This military-inspired parka is designed to keep the cold out with a funnel collar, front closure with heavy-duty, two-way antiqued brass zipper, and a storm placket with genuine horn buttons. The detachable hood, trimmed with longhair Toscana lamb, offers further protection on the coldest days. Outfitted with two lower cargo patch pockets with military-style flaps and side-entry handwarmer pockets. Antiqued brass snaps. In patina. Shell: corral merino. Trim: Italian calfskin. Hood trim: Toscana lamb. Professionally clean. Made in USA from the finest imported materials.
Regular even sizes 40-48; about 35" long in size 42.
- Handcrafted from the finest quality Spanish merino shearling
- Dyed in a multi-step procedure and given an artisanal finish
- Detachable hood, trimmed with longhair Toscana lamb
- Military-inspired with funnel collar, cargo pockets, and handwarmer pockets
- Front closure with heavy-duty, two-way antiqued brass zipper
- Storm placket with genuine horn buttons
- Antiqued brass snaps