Like most men, we're inclined to roll up our sleevesthe beauty of this fabric is that when you roll up the sleeves on our Savannah Double-Face Shirt, the inside Oxford-striped fabric creates a cool contrast with the outside plaid. Double-face fabrics are made by binding two lightweight fabrics together in the weaving process to create two right sides. And, no, that doesn't mean double the weight; this shirt is light and airy. Spread collar, two button-through pockets, two-button adjustable cuffs, navy grosgrain piping inside the back neck. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported. Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Double-face fabric is plaid outside, striped inside
- The fabric made by binding two lightweight fabrics together to create two right sides
- This shirt is light and airy
- Spread collar
- Two button-through pockets
- Two-button adjustable cuffs,
- Navy grosgrain piping inside the back neck