To produce a Shetland wool twill sport coat of impeccable character, we turned to one of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain. Starting with the finest raw Shetland wool, they dye, blend (up to seven different colors for each yarn), card, spin, warp, weave, and finish the fabric all in one place. The results are extraordinary. This pure Shetland wool, two-button sport coat is constructed in a twill weave and outfitted with a notch lapel and back double-vent. Dark brown corduroy lines the under collar. You'll find room to carry everything with three patch pockets, one chest pocket, and two lower pockets on the outside and four on the inside. Pure wool shell. Polyester lining. Dry clean. Imported.
Regular even sizes: 38-48.
- Pure Shetland wool from one of the last remaining vertical woolen mills in the UK
- Dyed, blended, carded, spun, warped, woven, and finished all in one spot
- Twill weave construction
- Notch lapel
- Back double-vent
- Dark brown corduroy lines the under collar
- Six exterior pockets; four interior pockets
- Perfect layered over our Merino Quarter-Zip and Luxury Cotton & Merino Shirt