Hike, snowshoe, ski, or just walk around town—these merino wool-blend Pasto Crew Socks from Smartwool and CHUP, a Tokyo-based sock company known for their unique designs, will keep your feet toasty warm all winter long. Medium cushioning in the sole and leg both absorbs shock and lends warmth while a supportive arch brace helps prevent fatigue. Plus, the women’s-specific fit is narrower in the heel with a slimmer fit for comfort in boots and shoes. In pine. Merino/nylon/spandex. Washable. Made in USA.
- Warm and breathable merino wool with nylon for durability and spandex for shape retention
- Medium cushioning in the soles and leg for warmth and comfort
- Made-in-America quality
- Crew length goes well with many types of footwear
- Built-in arch support helps prevent fatigue
- Smartwool collaborated with CHUP, a Tokyo-based sock brand known for their unique, colorful designs