Our Spring Donegal Shirt features what we like to call the "fleck effect." We're talking about those random flecks of color, inspired by the rugged landscape of northwest Ireland, that distinguish Donegal fabric. Typically, we've offered Donegal in our winter wear, but there's no reason the "fleck effect" shouldn't texture the shoulder seasons of spring and fall. These shirts, flecked with color in the pattern to give them a textured base, are the perfect weight and color for those seasons. Traditional button-down collar, two-button adjustable cuffs, and back center-pleat with locker loop. Navy grosgrain finishes off the inside back neck. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Spring and fall-weight Donegal fabric
- Flecked with color in the pattern for a textured base
- Traditional button-down collar
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Back center-pleat with locker loop
- Navy grosgrain finishes off the inside back neck