Inspired by the motorcycle jackets WWII military dispatch riders wore, our moto jacket is constructed of stretch waxed cotton for both freedom of movement and a hedge against the weather. Like the original, ours has two lower bellows pockets large enough to accommodate the day's mail, plus two more pockets on the chest and a "drunken pocket," which is sewn at an angle to allow important documents to be quickly stored and removed. The fireman clips on the front are a not-so-subtle nod to the jacket's original form, too. Underneath the clips, you'll find a full front zip to help keep the elements from finding their way in. Corduroy details at the interior collar, center front placket, and cuff are soft to the touch. In tobacco. Cotton/spandex. Hand wash. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52); about 31½" long in size medium.
- Inspired by WWII motorcycle messenger jackets
- Stretch wax cotton for easy movement and protection from elements
- Four large bellows pockets with angled "drunken pocket" for documents
- Fireman clips on the storm placket
- Full-zip front under the placket
- Corduroy details at the interior collar, center front placket, and cuff