Good sailing shorts boast easy-to-access pockets, easy-to-move-in construction, a reinforced seat, and a comfortable, yet water-shedding fabricthese Swiftwater Shorts check all the boxes. But unlike most technical sailing wear, the Swiftwater is cut from a sturdy, yet breathable, cotton poplin. After applying a durable water-repellent finish, the shorts are air tumbled to ensure that soft, natural hand you expect from cotton. Stealthily constructed yet spacious cargo pockets with hidden Vislon® zippers keep you streamlined from deck to dry land. Quarter-hand pockets, hidden-snap besom back pockets, gusseted crotch, and rubber-coated slotted button at the center front waistband for easy grip. In midnight. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 9".
- Breathable, soft pure cotton poplin fabric
- Ideal from boat to shore
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Durable, water-repellent finish
- Air tumbled to retain that soft cotton feel
- Stealthily constructed, spacious cargo pockets with hidden Vislon® zippers keep you streamlined
- Rubber-coated slotted button at center front for easy grip
- Quarter-hand pockets
- Hidden-snap besom back pockets