Welcome warmer weather with our breathable, three-button Orvis Signature Polo Shirt. The mesh-like piqué construction is knit from long-staple Peruvian cotton that is soft on the skin and cool wearing. And don't be afraid to put it through the paces. We've anchored the placket with edge stitching and double-needle stitched the bottom hem for strength and durability. Gussets under the arms let you move freely, while the longer tail helps keep the shirt tucked inwhen that's what you want. The utility loop is perfectly placed for hanging your sunglasses. Soft knit box collar and banded sleeves add even more comfort. Nicely finished with contrast color on the collar seam trim and contrast reinforcement patches on the side vents. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Regular: S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52)
Tall: M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), 1½" longer in body and 1" longer in sleeve.
Trim Fit: S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2" leaner around the body, ½" shorter in length, 2½" narrower in the shoulders, and shorter, slimmer in the sleeve.
- Classic, three-button polo shirt is a men's wardrobe essential
- Cool piqué fabric is knit in pure Peruvian cotton with a soft hand
- Durable construction in placket and hem promise longer wear
- Underarm gussets allow freedom of movement
- Wear tucked or untucked
- Utility loop on chest is perfect for sunglasses
- Knit box collar and banded sleeves add comfort
- Finished with contrast color on collar seam trim and reinforcement patch at side vents
Allow additional 2 days for personalization.