The ToughChew Memory Foam Platform Dog Bed is our version of tough love for the chewer: our ultimate chew-resistant fabric features a full ripstop nylon base with a bonded microvelvet top layer, designed to guarantee both superior puncture and tear resistance and an extremely soft feel. A sturdy nylon liner adds the final layer of protection. No cording along the seams eliminates chew targets. Even the zipper is tough, constructed of solid brass for long-lasting strength. The go-anywhere Platform silhouette is ideal for dogs who like to stretch out on their side, belly, or back; and our memory foam cushion promises therapeutic support. We introduced our ToughChew beds in 1998. After years of testing, designing, and redesigning, we updated our ToughChew covers in 2018 (our 4th significant evolution of the fabric!). They are now softer than ever, offer an extra layer of protection, and are still backed by our ToughChew guarantee: If your dog chews through this bed, we'll refund your money. No questions asked. A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the CertiPUR-US®-certified foam clean and dry. Nylon cover is removable and washable. Personalize with embroidery, up to 15 letters. Allow 2 extra days for delivery. Imported.
Small 28" x 18", dogs up to 40 lbs.
Medium 36" x 24", dogs 40-60 lbs.
Large 43" x 29", dogs 60-90 lbs.
The Shape: Platform
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- The simple silhouette is designed for dogs who like plenty of room to stretch out on their belly, back, or side
- The versatile shape fits well in the crate, car, and any room of the house-this is a bed your dog will love at home and on the road
The Cover: ToughChewFull ripstop nylon base layer is bonded to a microvelvet top layer, creating maximum chew resistance and a supersoft feelSturdy 840-denier nylon liner adds the final layer of protectionDurable solid brass zipper for long-lasting strengthNo cording at seams means no chew targetsMicrovelvet sleep surface is incredibly soft and comfortable for your dogIf your dog chews through this cover, we will refund your money!
- Orthopedic memory foam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- Low-VOC CertiPUR-US-certified foam is made without formaldehyde, phthalates, or heavy metals
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
Shipped to all US states. (US territories not included.)
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.