These slip-on Litton Suede Sneakers by Trask feel broken-in and comfortable from day oneeven barefootguaranteed. Each pair is crafted from water-resistant English suede from Charles F. Stead, Co., a British concern making the finest leathers since 1825. The uppers are specially finished with smooth, full-grain leather that feels buttery soft. Plus, the cushioned insole has a microsuede cover for greater comfort. Side stretch gores make them easy to slip on and off while channel-stitched 1" rubber soles offer good traction. In gray. Shipped to USA only. Imported.
Sizes 6-9½, 10, 11.
- Made with English suede from Charles F. Stead, makers of premium leather goods since 1825
- Water-resistant to hold up to a bit of bad weather
- Uppers are lined with buttery soft full-grain leather for unsurpassed comfort
- Cushioned insole absorbs shock
- Rubber soles offer good traction