This traditional, yet innovative, Wingfield estate shooting coat is made from the finest Scottish sporting tweed. The rugged, lightweight wool tweed is Teflon® coated, making the outer fabric water and stain resistant. A CTX drop liner with seam-sealing technology is waterproof, breathable, and repels rain and snow. Soft, original Austrian loden is used for both trim and reinforcement on the collar, sleeves, and pockets. To ensure correct fit and sizing, please contact customer service. Pure new Scottish wool. Dry clean. Imported.
Danish sizing M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXXL(54-56).
- Traditional tweed, updated with performance technology
- Teflon® coating resists stains and moisture
- Classic estate shooting style
- Transitions beautifully from the field to the pub
- CTX Waterstop barrier protects you in harsh conditions