This traditional, yet innovative, estate shooting coat is made from the finest Scottish sporting tweed. Soft, original Austrian loden is used for both trim and reinforcement on the collar, sleeves, and pockets. The rugged, lightweight wool tweed is Teflon® coated, making the outer fabric water- and stain-resistant. A CTX drop liner with seam-sealing technology is waterproof, breathable and repels rain and snow. Pure new Scottish wool. Dry
Sizes: M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Traditional tweed, updated with performance technology
- Teflon® coating resists stains and moisture
- Classic estate shooting style
- Transitions beautifully from the field to the pub
- CTX Waterstop barrier protects you in harsh conditions