Chinos have been bereft of a reputation for toughness…until now. These field-inspired, stretch chinos are tough as nails, refuse to rip, and yet are as comfortable to wear as their civilian cousins. The secret’s in the modified ripstop fabric with its rich texturing and broken-in hand, a trait hard to come by these days. And there’s just enough stretch in the cotton weave so they move easily with you. To help bolster their “ultimate” moniker, we added distinct details such as easy-entry rounded quarter-top pockets with double-needle stitching down the pocket opening for extra durability. The back patch pockets are double-needle stitched throughout and protected by button-through flaps. A double-layered kickplate staves off wear and tear, and an embroidered pheasant on the wearer’s left-hand pocket offers a reminder of these pants’ roots. Cotton/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Field-inspired, stretch chinos
- Modified ripstop fabric with a broken-in hand
- Easy-entry rounded quarter-top pockets with double-needle stitching
- Back patch pockets are double-needle stitched
- Double-layered kickplate
- Embroidered pheasant on the wearer's left-hand pocket